See below for Product Description, FAQ, and Shipping Details
Leaves - Yellow / Blue - Segway Ninebot E12 Wrap
- The ultimate way to differentiate your Segway Ninebot E12 electric scooter. Segway E12 wraps are now available in Full & Half sizes, Gloss or Matte lamination, and even Reflective vinyl.
- Scooty Wrap’s specializes in creating PREMIUM scooter wraps, and when it comes to electric scooter wraps.. QUALITY matters. All scooter wraps are printed on top tier 3M vinyl, making them easy to apply, and guaranteeing that they’ll last a long time.
- Scooty Wrap’s aims to offer the widest variety of electric scooter vinyl wrap designs! However, if you don’t see anything you love… submit a custom wrap request to have your vision come to life, or follow our newsletter / socials to be notified whenever new designs are released!
The Scooty Wrap Mission:
- To reignite the excitement of owning an electric scooter for riders around the world....
The Scooty Wrap Difference:
- Scooty Wrap’s goal since day 1 has been to develop scooter wraps that can be easily installed by anyone of any skill level.
- To achieve this goal, we only use the highest quality materials, and have spent hundreds of hours engineering each individual piece of every scooter wrap that we make.
- We know how much you love your Ninebot eKickscooter ZING E12, and we’re CONFIDENT that you’re about to love it a WHOLE LOT more.
- Your satisfaction is our number 1 priority. If you ever have any questions about ANYTHING please email email@example.com to get ahold of a Scooty Wraps representative, or reach out to us on Facebook / Instagram / Reddit / or Twitter.
Product Photos Disclaimer
Until Scooty Wrap’s has acquired images of all wraps, product photos may differ slightly from actual appearance of the wrap in real life due to the following reasons:
Different monitor colors / brightness / quality.
Slight color differences when converting Web RGB to print CMYK.
What they are saying!
The Full Size wrap for the Segway Ninebot ZING E12 eKickscooter includes more pieces than the Half Size wrap. This is possible because the Full Size wrap uses twice as much vinyl material compared to the Half Size. Additional pieces include footboard tops, handle bars, front cap, angle joint, etc..
Half Wrap / Orange Delete
The Half Size wrap for the Segway Ninebot ZING E12 eKickscooter includes less pieces than the Full Size wrap. The Half Wrap for the Segway E12 includes the neck piece and was designed to delete all orange visibility,
How to Wrap Your Electric Scooter
Watch as head Scooty Wrapper Grant Denney demonstrates how your Scooty Wrap will arrive, best practices for applying, how to handle the material, & more! Segway E12 How to Wrap your electric scooter video coming soon... =]
Electric Scooter Wrap Time-lapse
Watch as head Scooty Wrapper Grant quickly removes a Scooty Wrap from a Ninebot E12, and then quickly applies another one in this time-lapse video. Actual application time was 1-hour.
Wraps can almost instantly give your electric scooter a new and fresh look without the need for repainting.
Wrap film will protect the paint underneath from some sun damage and mild abrasions. It is not designed as a paint protection film, but the wrap does provide some protection between light abuse.
What is the difference between a half wrap and a full wrap?
How long does a wrap last?
How do I take care of my wrap?
- Rinse off as much dirt and grit as possible with a spray of water.
- Use a wet, non-abrasive detergent.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water. To reduce water spotting, immediately use a silicone squeegee to remove water and finish with a clean microfiber cloth.
Wrap films (just like paint) are degraded by prolonged exposure to sun and atmospheric pollutants, particularly on horizontal surfaces. Whenever possible, store the electric scooter in a garage or at least in a shaded area during the day. At night, protect the scooter from dew or rain, which may contain acidic pollutants (a common problem in many large metropolitan areas).
Wrap film is very thin and flexible to allow it to conform beautifully to the contours of your scooter, but that means it also conforms to any imperfection such as a scratch or dent, and that will show through.
Can a damaged wrap be repaired?
Can I remove the wrap?
How hard is it to apply the wrap?
The wrap is not hard to apply, it just requires a little patience! A recent customer review said -
All wraps are printed on 3M vinyl with air release channels making for an easy bubble free install.
How long does it take to apply the wrap?
How long does it to receive my wrap after I order?
Do you ship outside of the United States?
Should I choose Matte or Gloss laminate?
Production / Shipping Times
- All orders that are received are processed in 1 - 2 days, and then sent to our printing team.
- Once printing proofs are accepted by the printing department, wraps typically take between 2 - 4 days to print.
- Wraps are only printed Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM CST.
- Printing times can vary depending on how busy the printing team is.
- All orders are printed First in First Out, and no orders are rushed before others.
- Shipping prices are calculated at checkout by product weights through our third party shipping partner.
US Shipping times take typically between 1-3 days with Priority USPS mail.
Rest of the World Shipping: Estimated duties and prices are calculated at the checkout page. If you live in another country other than the United States you will unfortunately have to pay duties to receive your order from your local post office / courier. Shipping times are calculated by our third party shipping app. Times vary based on which method you've selected. Only methods with tracking are available.