See below for Product Description, FAQ, and Shipping Details
Animal - Zebra - Segway Ninebot Max G30LP Wrap
- The ultimate way to differentiate your Segway Ninebot Max G30LP electric scooter. Segway Max G30LP wraps are now available in Full & Half sizes, Gloss or Matte lamination, and even Reflective vinyl.
- Scooty Wrap’s specializes in creating PREMIUM scooter wraps, and when it comes to electric scooter wraps.. QUALITY matters. All scooter wraps are printed on top tier 3M vinyl, making them easy to apply, and guaranteeing that they’ll last a long time.
- Scooty Wrap’s aims to offer the widest variety of electric scooter vinyl wrap designs! However, if you don’t see anything you love… submit a custom wrap request to have your vision come to life, or follow our newsletter / socials to be notified whenever new designs are released!
Electric Scooter Wrap Time-lapse
A quick time-lapse video of head Scooty Wrapper Grant Denney applying a Scooty Wrap demonstrating how easy it is. - This is shown on the Max G30LP
@scootywraps Applying an entire wrap in 60 seconds #segway #scootywraps #electricscooter ♬ Lazy Sunday - Official Sound Studio
@scootywraps Fully wrapped in “60” seconds! #segway #scootywraps #electricscooter ♬ Pieces (Solo Piano Version) - Danilo Stankovic
How to Wrap Your Electric Scooter
Watch as head Scooty Wrapper Grant Denney demonstrates how your Scooty Wrap will arrive, best practices for applying, how to handle the material, & more! Follow @Scootywraps on Youtube to watch the latests releases. Shown on the Max G30
The Scooty Wrap Difference:
- Scooty Wrap’s goal since day 1 has been to develop scooter wraps that can be easily installed by anyone of any skill level.
- To achieve this goal, we only use the highest quality materials, and have spent hundreds of hours engineering each individual piece of every scooter wrap that we make.
- We know how much you love your Ninebot Max G30LP electric scooter and we’re CONFIDENT that you’re about to love it a WHOLE LOT more.
- Your satisfaction is our number 1 priority. If you ever have any questions about ANYTHING please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get ahold of a Scooty Wraps representative, or reach out to us on Facebook / Instagram / Reddit / or Twitter.
Product Photos Disclaimer
Until Scooty Wrap’s has acquired images of all wraps, product photos may differ slightly from actual appearance of the wrap in real life due to the following reasons:
Product Photos are currently photos of mockups and will vary slightly from real life prints, but will look very close and still amazing!
Different monitor colors / brightness / quality.
Slight color differences when converting Web RGB to print CMYK.
What they are saying!
Don't just take our word for how high quality our wraps are, see what other customers are saying: "Really well done", "Easy to apply", "Very nice quality", "I'm loving it and its getting a lot of attention" & more!
The Full Size wrap for the Segway Ninebot Max G30LP includes more pieces than the Half Size wrap. This is possible because the Full Size wrap uses twice as much vinyl material compared to the Half Size. Therefore the Full Size wrap is able to cover more of the Segway Ninebot Max G30LP compared to the half.
The Half Size wrap for the Segway Ninebot Max G30 includes less pieces than the Full Size wrap. Since the half size wrap is printed on a smaller piece of vinyl material the price is discounted.
Lamination is an important step in the wraps printing process. Lamination provides durable scuff-resistance, as well as water protection to your graphic. Gloss Lamination like shown below, creates a wet paint look that reflects sunlight brilliantly.
Matte Lamination like shown below, creates a unique look for your electric scooter and will not be as flashy as the gloss lamination. Both options are equally easy to apply.
Ride safer than ever before at night with a Reflective Vinyl wrap! Reflective vinyl has the same daytime and nighttime appearance and maintains most of its reflectivity when wet. Reflective vinyl only reflects or really "pops" at night. At night it positively glows white or silver with very little light.
Have an idea for a custom wrap? Let us know about it! Whether it's a single scooter, or an entire fleet, Scooty Wrap's wants to take on your custom scooter wrap project. Get inspiration for wrap ideas by searching for photos / patterns here, or start now and describe to us your vision!
What are the advantages of wrapping my scooter?
Wraps can almost instantly give your electric scooter a new and fresh look without the need for repainting.
Will the wrap protect my scooters paint from damage?
Wrap film will protect the paint underneath from some sun damage and mild abrasions. It is not designed as a paint protection film, but the wrap does provide some protection between light abuse.
What is the difference between a half wrap and a full wrap?
The Full Wrap uses 52" x 16" of vinyl material, compared to the Half Wrap which uses 52" x 8" of vinyl material. Therefore the Full Wrap contains more pieces and provides a more full coverage of your electric scooter than the half wrap.
How long does a wrap last?
The expected performance life—that is, the length of time the 3M wrap should look good and stay adhered—is up to 7 years if properly maintained.
How do I take care of my wrap?
- Wash whenever the scooter appears dirty. Contaminants allowed to remain on the graphic may be more difficult to remove during cleaning.
- Rinse off as much dirt and grit as possible with a spray of water.
- Use a wet, non-abrasive detergent.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water. To reduce water spotting, immediately use a silicone squeegee to remove water and finish with a clean microfiber cloth.
Will the environment damage the wrap?
Wrap films (just like paint) are degraded by prolonged exposure to sun and atmospheric pollutants, particularly on horizontal surfaces. Whenever possible, store the electric scooter in a garage or at least in a shaded area during the day. At night, protect the scooter from dew or rain, which may contain acidic pollutants (a common problem in many large metropolitan areas).
Can wraps be installed over paint scratches, or dents?
Wrap film is very thin and flexible to allow it to conform beautifully to the contours of your scooter, but that means it also conforms to any imperfection such as a scratch or dent, and that will show through.
Can a damaged wrap be repaired?
We do not recommend replacing just one part of a wrap as you may not be satisfied with the visual differences that may be apparent, including color shifts due to using film from a different lot or printing done at a later date, and the slight fading or change in gloss that may have occurred on the installed film. However, if you'd still like to proceed we can definitely figure something out!
Can I remove the wrap?
You can, however exposure to sun, heat and other environmental factors will eventually cause the film’s adhesive to degrade. As that happens, removal becomes more difficult and time consuming. After 3 years it is recommended to use heat to help you remove.
How hard is it to apply the wrap?
The wrap is not hard to apply, it just requires a little patience! A recent customer review said -
"I'm loving it and it's getting a-lot of attention and thumbs up by passerby's! Was very easy to install, although I left a few of the decals off just to have some contrast".
All wraps are printed on 3M vinyl with air release channels making for an easy bubble free install.
How long does it take to apply the wrap?
The Full Size wrap takes approximately 45 minutes to an hour to apply.
How long does it to receive my wrap after I order?
All orders received must first be printed. Scooty Wrap's prints wraps Monday to Friday from 8:00AM - 5:00PM CT. Printing times vary from 2-3 days. Shipments within the United State's take 2-3 days. Shipments outside of the United States take 7-10 days.
Do you ship outside of the United States?
Yes! Scooty Wrap's ships worldwide and in most cases will upgrade your shipping to a faster UPS shipment complimentary on us to guarantee your wrap arrives as fast as possible =].
Should I choose Matte or Gloss laminate?
Grant Denney the head Scooty Wrapper prefers gloss wraps, however orders are pretty evenly split 50/50 gloss / matte.
Production / Shipping Times
In order to bring you the widest variety of design choices to customize your electric scooters, Scooty Wrap’s is unable to stock inventory and prints all wraps on demand once ordered.
- All orders that are received are processed in 1 - 2 days, and then sent to our printing team.
- Once printing proofs are accepted by the printing department, wraps typically take between 2 - 4 days to print.
- Wraps are only printed Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM CST.
- Printing times can vary depending on how busy the printing team is.
- All orders are printed First in First Out, and no orders are rushed before others.
Once your order has been printed, it will be packaged, and shipped to you. At that point you’ll receive an email with tracking information so you’ll know its on its way =].
- Shipping prices are calculated at checkout by product weights through our third party shipping partner.
US Shipping times take typically between 1-3 days with Priority USPS mail.
Rest of the World Shipping: Estimated duties and prices are calculated at the checkout page. If you live in another country other than the United States you will unfortunately have to pay duties to receive your order from your local post office / courier. Shipping times are calculated by our third party shipping app. Times vary based on which method you've selected. Only methods with tracking are available.
- Communication - If you ever have any questions about the progress of your wrap, email email@example.com for the quickest response or reach out on Facebook / Instagram.